Position Description: Marketing and Customer Experience Manager
Job Purpose: Responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives. Use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to company directors.
- Manage all marketing for the business (all brands and products).
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities and targets.
- Oversee the business marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brands management and corporate identity
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Work closely with Brands & Creative manager and assist with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communication to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Manage and grow all social media platforms of business brands
- Assess business sales, marketing and service departments work to deliver seamless customer service.
- Employ a variety of analysis tools such as best practice surveys to improve customer experiences.
- Gather customer feedback, analyze and design specific practices for customers benefit while profits also improve.
Experience: Preferably minimum of 24 months of progressively more responsible positions in marketing, preferably in the mobile telephone, accessories space or similar industry. Experience in working in a high pressure environment with a small team that demands more responsibility and initiative.
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Characteristics:
- Strong effective communicator.
- Highly developed, demonstrated team work skills.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment in a small to medium-sized company without marketing staff on the same level. Structured, departmentalized or large company experience will not work here.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, and product packaging
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
Working Conditions: Primarily in an office environment. Will be expected to collaborate closely with directors of sales and distribution for all company brands. There will be the need for field work to ascertain sales reality and measure marketing campaign efforts and results.
Contact: Interested applicants should please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org